Every quarter our head office team is given the opportunity to nominate one of their colleagues to be crowned Employee of the Season. We ask everyone to only vote for someone who they feel has gone above and beyond in their role during that season and really deserves to win this esteemed title.
Who was the summer 2018 winner?
Our Accounts Assistant, Laura Virtue, was the clear winner this quarter with 10 votes! Here are some of the great things that her colleagues had to say about her…
- Laura has great attendance, she is such a positive person and has grown in confidence and productivity over the past 6 months. She’s a great team player too!
- Laura is such a genuine, nice person who is a pleasure to work with, never met someone so happy.
- Every day she makes me laugh and makes working here even more enjoyable.
- She is always positive, upbeat and willing to go the extra mile.
- Laura is very helpful and I personally find her a great support to myself and my role. Every office needs a Laura! 😊
- She is so helpful and always chirpy.
- She has never been in a grumpy mood always helpful in work and beyond; a great credit to the accounts department and extremely courteous.
- She’s hard working, reliable and always has a smile on her face.
- She is always pleasant and smiling, any requests are dealt with timely and without fuss.
- She is always in on time, rarely off sick and willing to help out in any area that she can.
Laura is a very deserved winner, someone who is clearly held in high esteem by her colleagues. Congratulations Laura and keep up the good work!