The winner of the Rapid Employee of the Season award for autumn, is Sam Thackeray. Sam joined the Rapid team as Payroll Assistant, earlier this year and has proved to be a fantastic addition to the finance team.
As you will see from the following comments, his colleagues certainly seem to think so…
- Sam seems to willingly takes on new tasks and helpful when asked to assist in tasks outside his office role.
- I feel like he deserves it for putting up with a lot! You can see he works hard and has a great relationship with ops 😊.
- Sam is a lovely colleague to work with, always pleasant and professional to both customers and colleagues. He’s reliable, eager to help and always tries his best.
- He has been such an incredible colleague, very helpful with all the payroll queries and think he needs to know we are grateful to have him with us.
- Great addition to the finance department, always helpful and also concerned for people’s well-being. An all-round nice man.
- Superstar! Always there to support us and help me to resolve issues.
- He is non-stop in payroll dealing with CM’s and employee queries. Due to absence has taken on more responsibility and shows interest in the wider business.
Congratulations on your win, Sam. Keep up the good work!