If you are looking for job opportunities in the cleaning industry, then you’ve come to the right place. To apply for any of the following vacancies, please send your CV to the email address specified.
Contracts Manager – South London and surrounding areas
Salary: £22k to £25k per annum basic + Mileage Allowance
Hours: 40 hours per week at times required to service customer sites
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to one of our Regional Managers, you will be responsible for the site management and smooth running of 30 – 40 customer sites. This will involve the ongoing management of approximately 40 – 50 part-time cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff where required and carrying out regular quality audits with each customer. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleaning standards and customer and staff satisfaction is maintained through excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
– Performing regular site audits with customers
– Maintain regular customer contact
– Ensure highest standards of cleanliness are maintained at all customer sites
– Ensure continuous customer satisfaction
– Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times
– Maintain regular contact with site teams to ensure awareness of site specific requirements
– Plan, facilitate and monitor ongoing training for site operatives
– Provide feedback on performance and to take responsibility for managing issues that may arise
– Ensure sufficient amounts of cleaning equipment, materials and consumables on site
– Ensure customer sites are fully manned including cover and recruitment at all times.
– Submit fortnightly pay-sheets, other administration such as holiday forms and carry out payroll tasks
– Carry out any other duties that are required as directed by the Regional Manager
– Attend regular meetings with the Regional Manager and Ops Director at our head office in Wokingham
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, logical and forward thinking
- Be flexible on working times
- Have a good knowledge of the cleaning industry
- Have a strong desire to succeed and promote a high level of customer service
- Have self-motivation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take full responsibility for tasks
- Manage teams a supportive manner
- Have a valid UK driver’s license
Experience in the cleaning sector is essential.
A basic salary of £22k to £25k per annum. You will be provided with a company vehicle or mileage allowance, mobile phone, iPad, up to 25 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and a NEST pension scheme.
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact our Human Resources department.
Cleaning Operative – All Areas
We are always looking for good cleaning operatives. If you would like to be considered, rather than commenting on this page, please email our Human Resources department.