We’ve been running our Employee of the Season Award for a good for years now. It’s a great opportunity for people to recognise hard work and a positive attitude in their fellow colleagues.
This season we had not one but THREE people who received an equal number of nominations. Looking at the nominations, you’ll see below why Anna, Paul and Jade are worthy winners this time round…
Anna Dabal – Contracts Manager
- Fantastic attitude, pro-active, positive, enthusiastic and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Communicates with head office fantastically. Works hard for Rapid Clean as a business and has been a star in helping achieve company goals. I could easily go on and on….
- She is always so on top of everything, never moans and is just generally lovely to work with.
- She is extremely hard working, very reliable and is extremely helpful with everything. Always so polite and friendly, I’m more than happy to help Anna in any way I can.
- She is so helpful! You can depend and rely on her to get things done and you know that she is always wanting to do the right thing to help employees, colleagues and the business. She is lovely to talk to and everyone enjoys her company when she is in the office.
Paul Twinley – Operations Manager
- I find Paul very helpful, always happy to find out any information I need when asked and just generally a nice guy to work with 😊.
- Very professional and flexible. He can really talk to people too, very supportive and down to earth and by that I mean understanding about the cleaning industry. On top of that he is a nice guy.
- For his constant support.
- He is very supportive, easy to approach and has a great sense of humour.
Jade Bonner – Accountant
- She is such a lovely person and fits in so well with our team. Always pleasant, very conscientious and willing to help everyone in all areas. She is reliable and committed to the team.
- Picked up a detailed understanding of the business finances in a very short time-frame. The quality and accuracy of work is excellent. And most importantly, she is a pleasure to work with – she has a calm and humble attitude.
- I think she’s very nice, gets on with her work!
- Seems to be very nice and always happy to help 😊.
Huge congratulations to Anna, Paul and Jade, all very worthy winners of this prestigious award. Thank you for your continued commitment and dedication to Rapid, as well as to your colleagues. We hope you enjoy your bubbly and vouchers!