Instead of sending Christmas cards, every year we choose a charity to support. Our staff made some great nominations, all very worthy causes, but we finally opted for Crisis who support the homeless.
The 20 people we are sponsoring will receive:
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis’ year-round training, education and support.
Thank you for your support in 2018 and we wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019.