It’s that time of the year again…our head office employees have been eagerly nominating the person who they feel is most deserving of the title ‘Employee of the Season’.
This season we had a clear winner, with an outstanding seven nominations! Beth joined Rapid back in February of this year as our Business Administration Apprentice.
Beth has quickly become a highly valued member of the team. This is what her colleagues said about her…
- Even though she has come in as an apprentice, Beth is really a large asset to the business, she assists with the day to day processes of all departments. She possesses a great drive in completing tasks assigned to her.
- She always seems happy and smiling and I believe she has a good rapport with everyone. She is super helpful and has a real willingness to learn different areas of the company.
- She makes me laugh. She’s a great addition to the morale of the office environment. Beth is a brilliant help to all – no one has ever handed out post, answered the door happily, but she does!
- Beth is a fantastic addition to the Head Office team! I’m sure each department would agree that we could not do without her continued help and support; she is always willing to help, no questions asked and shows great initiative in her work. She has a great work ethic, is always positive and a pleasure to work with.
- No task is ever too small for her, she has taken on more responsibility and has taken it with both hands. She is a great colleague to have in the office as she always improves the mood.
- Beth is doing a great job!
- What a hard working person so sweet and kind and will do anything for you, great asset to the company and so delightful to have in the office never seen her in a bad mood and always shares her lunch with me.
Congratulations Beth, we hope that this is the start of a long and happy career with Rapid. Keep up the fantastic work!